Sunday, March 28, 2010

Movies Movies...



My top five favorite movies of all times:


  1. Scarface

  2. Pulp Fiction

  3. Good Fellas

  4. Breakfast at Tiffany’s

  5. A Clockwork Orange

Five movies I’ll never watch again:

  • Samantha Darko – What is it about?
  • Gigli - I want those hours of my life back!!
  • The Invention of Lying (I couldn’t even finish watching it!)
  • Knowing
  • The Happening (Gosh! Total waste of my time…)

After watching Samantha Darko, I turn on the lights and said to my friends: ‘what was that movie about?’ – No one could answer...
I wished I would had read Bill Gibron’s review before investing my sacred movie time in that movie…
Oh well, now I know better...
Every time I decide to watch a move I check the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes or in Movie Review Query Engine (MRQE).

No comments:

Post a Comment